When you need a break from the sun, find your inner fashionista for a little shopping. Whether you are on the hunt for a unique piece of jewellery, need to get some suntan lotions or want some beach-inspired resort wears, Bali offers fun finds for every shopper.
Atlas Pearls’ Tea Room
Atlas Pearls is revamping its Seminyak showroom with a ‘Tea Room’ for private shopping. This new shopping option allows you to know more detail about the journey of an Atlas pearl, from the moment the oyster is born until it is delivered into the hands of the wearer. Succumb to the Atlas story and have a taste of the exclusive teas of Gryphon Tea while learning about pearl culture. This cool and elegant private shopping space is opened to small groups or private parties, where Indonesian South Sea pearls can be viewed along with a bridal collection and a stunning Mermaid Crown. From casual to formal, trendy to classic, spoil yourself with these stunning jewellery products.
Protect – nourish – replenish your skin with Sensatia Botanicals
The sun’s rays are important for many bodily functions. Sunlight stimulates proper breathing, circulation and metabolism. We all know how good the sun makes us feel, but sometimes we all can overdo it. Sensatia’s After-Sun Dream Cream uses only the finest, most healing, raw materials under the sun. This is an essential moisturizer for active people who love being outdoors. Use it daily after bathing to protect, nourish and replenish skin that has been exposed to extreme wind, sea and sun.
For people who regularly explore the island under the heat, Sea & Surf Sunscreen is a total must. This heavyweight defence lotion is a lightweight, creamy sunscreen that has been tried and tested in the harshest conditions of the beating equatorial sun and pounding surf of the Indian Ocean.
For beach lovers who spend most of the days at the beach, Surf Naked Sunscreen should be packed in your bag. This heavyweight surf zinc lotion is a 100% natural, fragrance-free, vegan & cruelty-free water-resistant sunscreen with heavyweight broad-spectrum protection against UVA/UVB radiation. It is made with ingredients to make you feel like you are surfing naked. Every day is a good day to be at the beach!
Seaweed & Bali Lime Natural Soap is perfect to end the day. The essential oil combination of Lime, Lavender & Cucumber Seed is wonderfully green and fresh, perky and exotic, bordering on erotic. Delicious and light with an aroma mimicking the ocean on low tide, this soap is fresh, natural and full of life.
Volcom women’s eco-friendly swimwear
Volcom Women’s Simply Solid Swim story begins with their long-standing love relationship with the sea. This collection is primarily composed of a swim fabric knitted in Italy from ECONYL®, recycled yarn produced from lost fishing nets and other discarded nylons. These ghost nets haunt our oceans and have a propensity to harm marine life below the surface. Recovered nets are “upcycled” to help avoid this risk to marine life.
Volcom’s first-ever ocean friendly swim collection is composed of 78% ECONYL® regenerated yarn, which is as strong as new nylon yarns. This means no loss of quality in the regeneration process. The remaining 22% is knitted with LYCRA® XTRA LIFE ™ to create extra durability, flexibility, and maximum UV protection rating attainable. It is environmentally conscious as it is good-looking!